75-hour Online Qualifying Course for New York State Salesperson License
It’s never been easier to obtain your New York State Real Estate License with comprehensive online licensing course offered by BronxREI. Broken down into multiple small modules, the course can be started any time at your convenience and completed in as little as 10 days, depending on your schedule.
About Online Real Estate Salesperson Course
75-Hour Online Real Estate Salesperson Licensing course teaches you the fundamentals of Real Estate profession and basics of New York State Real Estate law. Broken down into multiple modules that cover different subjects, the course is easy to understand and master. Included with the Premium package is The New York Real Estate Sales – The Complete Guide E-book, as well as the Review Crammer.
Real Estate License Requirements
Please visit the Department of State
website for more information on New York State real estate salesperson license requirements
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for New York real estate agent license.
- Complete a Department of State approved 75-hour qualifying course.
- You must be sponsored by a NY licensed real estate broker.
- Pass the NY State real estate salesperson exam.
- You must not have any felonies on your record (exceptions may apply).
- You must have valid New York State issued ID and a photo on record at the NYS DMV. If you do not have a valid NYS Driver License or Non-Driver ID with photo, you must visit a DMV office to have your picture taken before applying for your real estate license.
30-Hour Real Estate Salesperson Remedial Course
If you have completed the 45-hour salesperson licensing course prior to July 2008, you may take the 30-hour remedial course in order to qualify for New York State Salesperson license.